Tuesday, September 20, 2005

You Can Count On Him To Give A Great Performance

I am looking forward to seeing the movie Just Like Heaven. I know it will be a fairly sweet, semi-predictable romantic comedy, but I think I will enjoy it. If you want to read a review, click here . Did you know the movie is based on a novel by a French architect? I didn't. Reese Witherspoon is always good and Mark Ruffalo seems to keep getting better and better. I know people are more familiar with seeing Mark as the king of cool indie flicks, but I think his easy charm, good (but not so pretty he looks like a girl) looks and genuine humanity lure you in no matter the role. I liked him just as much in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and You Can Count On Me as I did in 13 Going on 30. If you want to read a profile on him, click here. Seriously, how can you not dig a man that has a super cool wife named Sunrise and kids named Keen and Bella. Sunrise, by the way, owns a popular by appointment only boutique in LA called Kaviar and Kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home