Monday, September 19, 2005

A Happy Desperate Housewife & A Few Cute, Brainy Men

I could discuss all of the outfits from the Emmy Awards last night, but a million people will do that, so I am just going to share a few of my general thoughts. One of the best moments of the night for me was when Felicity Huffman won for her role on Desperate Housewives. She is such a talented, versatile actress. If you never saw her on Sports Night with Peter Krause (before Six Feet Under) and Josh Charles you really missed out. If you have never seen it, you should rent it, as it is really entertaining. I only wish it had stayed on the air longer. I loved the part of her speech where she thanked her husband (gifted actor William H. Macy). Other highlights included seeing the always cute Patrick Dempsey and his still unbelievably fabulous hair and getting to see a few of the boyish, brainy guys I like (Zach Braff, Jon Stewart and David Letterman). If you want to read more extensive coverage of the awards, click here or to read a more concise wrap up, click here .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home