Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Leave Me Alone, I'm Reading

Don't be insulted, I'm not aiming the comment at you the reader, it is the title of a new book by Maureen Corrigan. Maureen is the book critic on one of my favorite shows on NPR called Fresh Air. Maureen is also a professor of Literature at Georgetown University. She is an incredibly interesting and insightful book critic. I don't know about you, but I LOVE to read! It might make me sound like a dork, but I think reading is truly one of the great pleasures of life. I am extra excited to read the book because it is all about her love of reading and experience with books during her life. Terry Gross (the host of Fresh Air) interviewed Maureen about the book, if you want to listen, click here. Go here to buy the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home