Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Here's The Story Of One Hot Brady

People who know me are aware that I am a person of many contradictions. I love NPR and Charlie Rose, but I also like to listen to Howard Stern. I am sometimes prone to discussing politics, but I can also be happy spending time watching South Park. I will read a fluffy, fun novel to pass the time, but I also read all kinds of fiction, books about business and I even once read a book about string theory (written by a dorky hot professor from Columbia, but still). I keep thinking it is going to get easier admitting to some of the less intellectual stuff I am into, but it still makes me cringe to confess that I am watching My Fair Brady on VH1. I wish I had a good excuse about why I am intrigued by this show, but I really don't. Christopher Knight who played Peter Brady is still boyishly cute (even at 47) and has an incredibly good body, so I can't seem to tear myself away. I have no idea if the relationship he has with his girlfriend (a model he met on VH1's Surreal Life who is 22) will last, but I think I am going to have to keep watching to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home