Thursday, September 15, 2005

Funny Ferguson

I am not sure if you have trouble sleeping and stay up late like I do, but one of the real joys of being up late is that I can watch the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. Craig is the perfect host for a nighttime talk show. Imagine a younger David Letterman with an accent. He is witty, irreverent and a ton of fun to watch. One of the things I like best about his interviews is that they don't seem scripted the way the interviews on Leno do. If the guests are pre-interviewed, it is hard to tell because the conversations he has with them just seems like banter. There is an ease and an authenticity that he has that makes the guests comfortable and the show very engaging. If Ferguson looks familiar it is because he is an actor that has been in movies like Saving Grace (which he wrote) and The Big Tease (which he also wrote). He also had a long run on the Drew Carey show. I am rarely this emphatic with my recommendations, but I truly implore you to check out the show. I know you won't regret it. If you want to see who might be on soon, click here. If you don't tend to stay up late, try renting one of his movies. By the way, he is pretty cute, but I swear that is not why I wrote this whole posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home