Thursday, September 15, 2005

IPOD, You Pod, We All Pod

Believe it or not, I don't have an IPOD yet. It is strange because I love technology and I'm generally an early adopter of such things, but I am sure I will get around to getting one at some point. Everyone and their mother has been writing about the new IPOD Nano which is going to replace the IPOD Mini that Apple currently makes, so I guess I have no choice. David Pogue who does a great job writing about technology for the NY Times did an interesting write up about it, click here to read it (free registration required). This article talks about the Nano and the new ITunes phone, so you might want to check it out. Since by now we all know that I am kind of obsessed with brilliant, semi-geeky, boyish men, let me admit that I do find Steve Jobs fascinating, but I am still on the fence about whether he is geeky hot. If you have never seen the TNT movie The Pirates of Silicon Valley (which stars Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates and Noah "ER" Wyle as Steve Jobs), try to rent it or buy it, as it will fill you in on the history between these two complicated and smart pioneers of the tech industry, as well as entertain you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home