Monday, September 12, 2005

The Court Is Blue And So Is Agassi

I swear this is not a tennis blog. You would think so lately with all the tennis postings I have been writing. Truthfully, I am not even a super huge tennis fan most of the time, but when the player match ups are as good as they were last week (especially with the men), it is impossible not to watch. I went into the Agassi vs. Federer match yesterday desperately hoping that somehow Andre could pull it out and beat Federer. There were times during the match that I actually thought Andre would win, but it was not to be. Federer is an amazing player and might just be the best tennis player who ever existed, but I really wanted to see Agassi win. I know you are sitting there saying I was just rooting against Agassi last week when he played Blake, but that is a rarity. If you want to read more about the match, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home