Thursday, September 08, 2005

Age Before Beauty

If you didn't see the match between Andre Agassi and James Blake last night, you really missed out. My crush (James) sadly got crushed. It was some of the best tennis I have ever seen. I was on the edge of my seat for much of the time. At the beginning Blake was ahead and it seemed like he was going to quickly cream Andre in a short period of time, but then all of a sudden the old man came back to life. The thing is that even though I was rooting for Blake, I do still like Agassi and think he is one of the best players who ever lived. Generally I am rooting for Agassi, so that also made watching emotional and complicated. When it ended, I was exhausted, as the last 10 minutes or so of the game were literally almost heart stopping. If you want to read about it, click here. Meanwhile, my crush on Blake is still going pretty strong, but I better get over it because they showed his beautiful girlfriend on TV last night and I doubt she is going anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home