Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Agassi vs. Blake

I am not into all sports, but at times I can kind of get into tennis. Right now the US Open is in full swing. Tonight there is going to be one great match between old pro Andre Agassi and young phenom James Blake. They are both great players and I would imagine it will be one intense and emotional match. Blake has recently been through some very difficult events in his life (the death of his father, an injury and a debilitating stress related virus that paralyzed half his face), so as much as I love Agassi, I am kind of rooting for Blake. If you want to read more about the match up of these amazing players, click here. In addition to being a great player and a trooper (Blake had Scoliosis as a teenager and had to wear a brace 18 hours a day for many years), James Blake is cute and Harvard educated. If you are interested in learning more about him, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home