Sunday, March 12, 2006

A Puzzle That Might Have You Wearing Cement Shoes

I know the Sopranos is back on tonight after a long hiatus and everyone I know is excited except well...me. I think I'm just a big wuss and I could never handle watching blood and violence, so I have never gotten into the show. I tried watching once after much prodding from friends and it turned out to be an episode where a human head ended up in bowling bag. When that happened it reminded me of the time I finally got my mother to watch South Park and it was an episode that featured Mr. Hankey The Christmas Poo. She will never try watching that show again. So back to the Sopranos, I know it's great, but I won't be watching anytime soon. I did recently see this Sopranos Sudoku game that I thought was kind of interesting. I sent it to friend who loves the show and the game and she says it's difficult, but she likes it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home