Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Misspelled Words, First Drafts, Postal Trucks & The Social Life of a Google Creator

I know, I know, this posting is a little bit schizophrenic. I'm a little all over the place this week because I'm super slammed at work, just recently gave a first draft of a new script to people to read, oh and A POSTAL TRUCK hit my car and tore off the front bumper on Monday. I'm so ready for my run of not so good luck to be over. I mean, come on, A POSTAL TRUCK hits my parked car. To quote Grey's Anatomy -- Seriously? Seriously? Do you know anyone that ever got hit by a postal truck?? I suppose it could have been worse. At least I wasn't in the car. Okay, enough already, I know. Since I'm feeling tired and lazy, I'm just going to drop my couple of other random links/thoughts into the posting without good transitions. I saw this list of the most commonly misspelled words yesterday and I thought people might be interested. I could be wrong on that one. Lastly, if you thought that all the Google guys did was count their money and ponder how Google will take over the world, it turns out that at least one of them has time to date. Okay I know I said lastly, but I have one more thought. Dating sucks! Seriously, trying to find someone you can stand that can stand you is pretty annoying. I can't seem to meet anyone that I like, even a little bit. I was thinking of becoming a nun, but I'm not so sure they take Jews. If only Patrick Dempsey had a sweet, brainy, glasses wearing brother who looked like him. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home