Sunday, February 26, 2006

He Went From Like Totally Geek To Totally Chic

I often blog about Grey's Anatomy. I'm sure it can be annoying, but to be honest, it's my blog and I'm going to do what I want. I was out shopping today and I wandered into a bookstore only to be confronted by Patrick Dempsey's sexy mug staring me right in the face from the cover of Details magazine. I couldn't have been happier. I'm not some Johnny Come Lately when it comes to Patrick. I really did think he was cute in Can't Buy Me Love before and after he went from totally geek to totally chic. The Details article and the photographs are truly amazing. He is incredibly open about the hard times he went through in his career and how grateful he is to be back on top. He talked about letting go of his need to be liked and how that really turned his career and life around. I know that's a lesson I need to learn and I'm working on it all the time. His comeback shows that things can really turn around at any point. It gives me hope with my own writing career. I've only gotten the confidence to be focusing on it in earnest the last couple of years and I'm crossing my fingers that it might just work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home