Thursday, February 16, 2006

A Million Little Pieces of Scientology

Have you seen this video? Who knew so much humor could be created with a couple of episodes of Oprah and a little creative editing. If you have a little time, check it out. By the way, I know I haven't been blogging as often as I did before. For the small group of people who read this blog regularly, I apologize. I'm still temping at AOL and I've been working really long hours. Speaking of AOL, one of the execs high up in the company, Ted Leonsis, has a blog. It's pretty unusual for such a high level exec to do a blog, so that in itself is pretty cool, but the blog is also refreshingly honest, informative and entertaining. The other reason I haven't been blogging as much is that I've been working with my writing partner to finish our newest script. This draft is pretty much done with the exception of us proofing it and doing a few minor tweaks, so that's exciting. I'm going to be giving it to people soon, so I'm nervous, but I'm looking forward to it. Anyway, I'll try to be better with the blogging in the coming weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home