Sunday, February 26, 2006

To Shave Or Not To Shave, That Is The Question

Actually my posting title is a little misleading because the guy that writes this Antishave blog has already firmly decided he won't be shaving for a year. I don't really think this is that interesting, but Yahoo Picks featured it last week, so I'm trying to find out why they think it's compelling. Remember some time ago when I wrote about Dress Kevin (a guy who blogs and has people help pick out his clothes)? I was confused about that sites ability to lure people in, and was perplexed about the fact that Kevin couldn't just dress himself. Compared to the Antishave blog, Dress Kevin seems much more impressive. I do have an ex that would probably love the Antishave blog. He would be really jealous that this guy is not going to shave for a year. Perhaps, if he is reading this blog (which he sometimes does), he will consider not shaving for a year and doing a blog of his own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home