Sunday, March 19, 2006

Another Reason George Clooney Is A Great Guy

Did you hear that George Clooney donated his Oscar gift bag to the United Way? I know I have rambled on about how talented he is many times, but another reason to really like him is that he is the rare actor who really seems to appreciate how lucky he is to be in his position, so he tries to give back to others that have less than him. In other George news, he is mad at Arianna Huffington because she misrepresented him on her blog. I can't stand her and I think what she did is sneaky, so I'm thrilled that she isn't looking so good right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Karen,

It's Shannon from The Hollywood Reporter. So, the day you told me about your blog, I bookmarked it but hadn't had a chance to read it until now. I read all of it tonight and was quite entertained. You are a great writer. The best thing about you so far is that you are the only other person on the planet that loves Everwood and Judging Amy as much as I do. I thought that was awesome! I haven't watched Everwood at all this season but both shows hold a place in my heart :) Looking forward to reading more of your blogs soon.

:)
S

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home