Friday, January 27, 2006

CSI Goes Old School Vegas

I don't always watch CSI, but when I catch it, I'm always glad I did. The episode I watched earlier this evening starred none other than Faye Dunaway. She is rumored to be nuts, but boy can she act. She still looks beautiful and I kept trying to decide if she has had surgery. I'm probably naive to think that maybe she hasn't. The episode was great and had a sort of retro feel to it (which even included a flash to the old Las Vegas strip in black and white at the end of the episode). Marg was tremendous as always. I have always been a bit envious of her talent and the fact that she is married to Alan Rosenberg. Alan is a really great actor, the current president of SAG and cute in a quirky way. They are using Eric Szmanda more on the show and I'm all for that, as he brings a bit of levity to an often serious show (it doesn't hurt that he is also kind of cute.) I have always been a fan of William Petersen, but I swear they should have him shave, as he looks better with no facial hair. If you don't believe me, compare and contrast him with facial hair and without, to see what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home