Monday, January 23, 2006

You Have To Love A Girl Who Can Laugh At Herself

I have always liked Drew Barrymore, but after seeing this clip of her little cameo on Saturday Night Live this week, I like her even more. I must admit that I did not get why she choose to wear the dress she did at the Golden Globes with no bra. Even though I am not the judgmental sort, I didn't think it was the best look for her. That fact that she can take that incident and turn it into something funny and positive is amazing. Drew's ability to not take life super seriously and the fact that she can laugh at herself only enhances her charm. I'm really looking forward to seeing her in a more serious role when Curtis Hanson's film, Lucky You, comes out later this year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree...I think she's adorable. But seriously, what was she thinking?

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home