Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Clap For Him

Joshua Bell was on the Isaac Mizrahi show tonight. As I mentioned previously, I really enjoy the show, but this episode was especially fantastic because Josh played a piece for Isaac. Isaac mentioned how he thought Josh was cute and liked his shoes and the flirting just made the whole thing hilarious and extra appealing. Josh is a tremendously gifted violinist and I'm very lucky that I have seen him live so many times. I have honestly almost been brought to tears a time or two when he has played (in a good way), but I can't even quantify why. Here is a link to a fairly recent NPR interview and performance. He also has a new cd out, so if you are into classical or even if you think you aren't, check it out and you just might end up wanting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home