Friday, December 09, 2005

Bill Gates Grants A Wish

Did you hear that Bill Gates is being featured tonight on Amy Grant's show on NBC called Three Wishes? I never really figured I would be writing about Amy Grant and Bill Gates in the same posting. I've heard that the show does nice things for deserving people, but I can't take the sugary sweet/pull on your heart strings/manipulate you into crying way they go about it. I might have to watch it tonight because a young boy gets to meet Bill Gates and spend the day with him at Microsoft. I must admit the Microsoft visit does sound interesting. I would have loved to have had that wish granted for me, but he never would have wanted to hear what I have to say about how screwed up Internet Explorer is and how much I love the Firefox Browser. Don't take my word for it about Firefox, this famous technology journalist agrees with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home