Monday, December 05, 2005

Josh Friedman Is Back To Blogging

Josh Friedman is a talented screenwriter , but is also a hilariously funny blogger. It is refreshing how honest he is about meetings with studio execs, what he sits around wearing in his home office where he works and how he hates to go very far from his house for lunch meetings. He recently got sick and had to go the hospital, but he's BACK and lived to tell the story. There are other blogs about screenwriting that I read like John August's (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Big Fish) blog and this other blog about romantic comedy writing. I also like to check out this site because it summarizes the details of what scripts have recently sold. At times I get a little jealous when I read it, but I like to know what is going on.

1 Comments:

Blogger mernitman said...

Hey Karen, thanks for putting my blog in your post -- and for turning me onto the "deal done" site (useful, interesting) and the Clare Danes interview (I'm a Clare fan from way back). You've got a neat site here.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home