Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Slutty Pumpkin

I knew that title would get your attention. It's the name of the most recent episode of How I Met Your Mother on CBS. I know I blogged about how much I liked the show and how happy I was to see Neil Patrick Harris back on TV before, but I just have to reiterate the fact that I really think the show is fantastic. I'm excited at the prospect of being able to watch this show for many years to come. The people at TVsquad also think this show will be around for a long time. I first started watching for Barney (Neil's character), but now I'm kind of into Ted (the oh so boyishly cute and talented Josh Radnor). Click here to read more about Josh. I know that I'm going on and on, but check out the show and you will see why. I rarely rave like this unless something is really great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home