Thursday, October 20, 2005

Going, Going , Gone

This entry is another attempt at trying to use my blog for good. Don't be so surprised that I have depth and care about things besides TV, books, movies and brainy guys. It seems the big charity thing right now is doing an auction. I have read about quite a few cool ones lately, so I thought I would share. This auction isn't until February, but when it happens you will be able to bid on things like a meeting with the Dalai Lama (start saving now, as I imagine these items will get bidders into a frenzy). If you want to be able to bid on something sooner, trying clicking here to see if there is a celebrity designed Lacoste polo shirt you might want (all proceeds go to the Elizabeth Glazer Pediatric Aids Foundation). If lunchboxes are more your style, try bidding on a celebrity designed one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home