Monday, October 24, 2005

Anatomy Of A Good Show

If you aren't watching Grey's Anatomy, you're really missing out. No sophomore slump for this show. I think I watched it in the beginning because of Patrick "Can't Buy Me Love" Dempsey, a tremendous actor, and Ellen Pompeo, who was great in the movie Moonlight Mile, but now I'm really watching for the entire ensemble. They are all fresh, unique and extremely talented. The show is dramatic, but not in ridiculous way, so things stay in the realm of the believable. It has soap opera like moments (like last night when we were all waiting to see who Derek would choose and if he would show up at the bar), but somehow they avoid being cliched, stale things you have seen before and instead are engrossing. I have to admit that Patrick Dempsey having perhaps the best hair I have ever seen on a man doesn't hurt, but it isn't why I watch the show.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more! Dempsey is unbelievably good-lloking. And that show is great.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home