Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Are The Writers at People.Com Reading My Blog?

I was looking on People.com today to see if there is anything interesting to blog about, when I see a special photo section about Sexy Geeks. I am not saying they copied me, but I did a rant over a month ago on this topic and also wrote about my love for Neil Patrick Harris/Doogie Howser (who is featured in the photo special) a couple of weeks ago. I have never linked back to my own blog before, but this time I had a case to make, so I made an exception. Meanwhile half the guys they think are hot are not sexy at all. I agree with them about Adam Brody, Neil Patrick Harris and Jon Stewart, but Clay Aiken and Jon Heder -- that is just nuts. Maybe some of the writers over there are drinking this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home