Thursday, October 06, 2005

It Takes Guts

It's a cheesy title, but what can you do. It is rare that I review hair products on this blog, but I figure it is my blog and I can do what the hell I want. I can review car wax if I want to. Anyway, I recently tried a product called Guts. I know, I know, it isn't the most enchanting name for a hair product, but it is AMAZING. It is a volumizing mousse that you spray in when your hair is wet. I have lots of hair, but it is thin, so it is very hard to get it to hold a style without tons of hairspray (and then I end up looking like an Aquanet chick from the 80's). I can now do my hair, put in way less hairspray and still have it not be flat. I know it doesn't sound that exciting, but if you a girl or a very Metrosexual guy, you will get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home