Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Fashion For Those Who Love Geeks

I would totally wear this I Love Nerds shirt. I am a girl who LOVES a guy with brains. For me Dreamy McDreamstein would be the guy who has brains, glasses and a dry wit (being a little bit cute in that brooding intellectual way would not hurt either). I am a girl who likes guys who are slightly dorky or geeky, but even with me there is a line. Hot Semi-Dorky Guys: Rivers Cuomo (lead singer of Weezer), Patrick Dempsey (once a Can't Buy Me Love dork), David Krumholtz (plays a math genius on the CBS show Numbers), Tobey Maguire (plays a slightly dorky Peter Parker in Spiderman), Anthony Michael Hall (once a Breakfast Club dork, but now hot -- have you seen him on Dead Zone?) and writer/columnist Joel Stein. Not Hot Dorks: Urkel on the sitcom Family Matters, the guys in Revenge of the Nerds and Paul, Kevin's friend on The Wonder Years. Wait, I have to retract part of that, Anthony Edwards was in Revenge of the Nerds and is/was kind of dorky hot, but he is the one exception in that movie. All dorks have potential I suppose, I mean you never know who might go from Totally Geek to Totally Chic with the right makeover. If that movie reference sailed right past you, don't worry because another one will come along soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home