Wednesday, September 28, 2005

This Has To Be Seen To Be Believed

The Neiman Marcus special Christmas Book catalog just showed up on line complete with a section of fantasy gifts. More like gifts for the sickeningly wealthy and crazy who really have some cash burning a hole in their pocket. In case anyone is wondering what I want for my upcoming birthday or Hanukkah (besides an agent, a script sale and a boyish, brainy, kind, smart guy), I have listed a few of the items that caught my eye:

An Elton John concert for you and 500 of your friends (cost - $1.5 million)

His and Hers Custom Photobooths (a bargain at $20,000)

Skycar Prototype (this has to be seen to be believed - $3.5 million)

I know it sounds like I am making this stuff up, but even I am not that good. If you don't believe me, click here to check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home