Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Mary Jane Spills The Beans

While promoting Cameron Crowe's new movie Elizabethtown, Kirsten Dunst accidentally spilled the beans about some upcoming Spiderman 3 villains. Many had speculated, but now that Mary Jane said it, I guess it is true that both Thomas Haden Church and Topher Grace will be in the next Spidey flick. Thomas Haden Church plays Sandman and Topher Grace will play Venom. I think both of these guys are pretty good actors and well, I can admit that I think Topher is cute (by now you get that the sweet, boyish thing is my type), but it will be interesting to seem them play bad guys. Most people have seen Thomas Hayden Church on the TV show Wings and in the movie Sideways, but Topher has also had some cool roles in movies like Traffic, In Good Company and a smaller movie I liked called P.S. If you want to read more these Spiderman 3 villains, click here and here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home