Thursday, September 01, 2005

Outsider Back On The Inside

There seems to be an 80's trend in my postings and/or in the entertainment business lately. In the last few weeks I have posted stories about Robert Downey Jr. and Emilio Estevez, but who knew the best was yet to come today with a Ralph Macchio story. Those who are loyal watchers of the HBO show Entourage know that he recently did a guest appearance (that I would guess made every girl who loved The Outsiders spaz out), but today comes the news that he is actually developing TV shows for a teen network. If you want to read about it, click here. All I can say is that I am glad the Karate Kid is back in the business, even if he isn't a kid anymore.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home