Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Meet The Mini-Modernists

I recently read an article in the LA Times about hip, high-end furniture for kids. If you want to read it, click here . If you click through to the article you will notice that I used their headline because I just couldn't think of something better. A few headline ideas I thought up and then rejected were Luxury Furniture for Little Tots and Furniture for the Under-10 set. I can't decide what I think about this fancy furniture trend for kids. A part of me is grossed out by the idea of it, but some of the furniture is so beautiful (my fav is the stuff by David Netto who was once engaged to the actress Ione Skye and has a child with her). I find it endearing that most of the people who are designing this furniture have been inspired to do so because they had children of their own. Since I am being very Wishy Washy/Charlie Brownish about my own opinion, I will leave it up to you to form your own thoughts on the matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home