Monday, February 06, 2006

And You Say, I've Got A Show On The E! Channel

I'll admit it, I have watched Lisa Loeb's new show about her search for a man to settle down with, and you know what, I liked it. I also like some of her music, so there. She appears to be very sweet and genuine and seems to truly want to find the right guy. I had never heard of this dating site until I watched her show, but apparently it's all the rage. Basically the way it works is that you post a profile and then you search for people that are flying on a flight that you are also on. You e-mail them and if they are into you, you plan a date for the plane. Talk about a crazy way to meet a guy, but I suppose, it doesn't really matter how it happens, but that it happens. I doubt I will be trying it, but if I do, I'll let you know what happens with my Airtroduction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home