Tuesday, November 29, 2005

If You Thought I Was A Nerd Before

I already knew I was a bit dorky, but I took my geekdom to a new level today when I checked to see if the new release of the Firefox Browser was available yet and upon discovering that it was, I almost jumped for joy. That's pretty embarrassing to admit, but lately I am trying to embrace who I am, so I figured I'd admit the truth and allow you to have the opportunity to mock me. Meanwhile in Geekville, I continue to job search with no luck (at least today), so I decided to make a list of the Top 5 Signs That You Might Be A Dork:

1) You have set up a wireless network and/or fixed a computer problem for yourself or others.

2) You actually know what the Firefox Browser is and you are excited that a new version has just been released (see above).

3) You prefer guys or girls with wire rimmed glasses.

4) You have ever had even the most minor of crushes on George Lucas.

5) You read any of the following blogs: Engadget , Gizmodo or Download Squad.

I just scored a 5 out of 5, so the verdict is in on my dork status. What about you?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home