Monday, November 28, 2005

Yet Another Book I Have to Buy

Seriously, once I get a new job, I'm going to end up spending at least a $1000 at the bookstore. Books are kind of my crack, have I mentioned that before? During fundraising drives and other events NPR sometimes talks about a getting a $1000 worth of books at Vromans bookstore as a prize and I always daydream about winning it. I keep seeing books that I really want to buy, but since I consider purchasing books a luxury right now, I save them to my shopping car on Amazon and wave goodbye to them until a later date. I just read this interview with Po Bronson, who is a writer I really like. He has this new book out about families and how they survive tough times, but he also wrote this book that is about finding your purpose in life, which is still one of my favorite reads of all time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home