Friday, October 28, 2005

Me and My Lists

I'll admit it. I'm a list queen. I'm constantly making lists, consolidating lists, etc. I do it for a few reasons. I feel better once I write stuff down. Also, I HATE IT when I forget things (which is VERY rare). I know I'm a bit anal and overly reliable, but that is who I am and I'm trying to embrace it. I recently found a few new sites that can help to further my list making/organizational obsession. Tadalist and Rememberthemilk are pretty similar, but on RTM I like how you can set deadlines for tasks. I know that I could just create a word document or write a list on a regular piece of paper (and I do still do that at times), but it's nice to be able to access the lists from anywhere and typing it is faster and more legible (I have horrible handwriting). This other site allows you to store your bookmarks online and share them with others. If you hate sending someone a super long, ugly looking link, go here and you can have that link converted into a shorter/prettier one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home