Wednesday, October 26, 2005

He Took The Lemons And Made Lemonade

I promise I will get to the point of this post, but first I have to mention that this is my 100th posting. I'm finally in the triple digits. That did sound a little sad, but it's still kinda cool. Thanks so much to everyone who is reading it regularly. Pass it on to your friends. Pretty soon, I'll have a bunch of ads on this site and never leave my bedroom. On to the actual posting. Have you read the book Honeymoon With My Brother by Franz Wisner? I read it last weekend along with a Jodi Picoult book called My Sister's Keeper. I recommend both books. Read the Picoult book because it is sad, but truly moving and engrossing. Honeymoon With My Brother is also a good choice. It's the true story of a guy who got dumped just a short time before his wedding and also got demoted at work weeks later. Instead of feeling sorry for himself he decided that he would take his honeymoon with his brother. He and his brother eventually quit their jobs and traveled for over a year. Here is their website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home