Thursday, October 27, 2005

Death Cab For Cutie Concert Online

If you like Death Cab For Cutie, click here and listen to a live concert that NPR posted (gotta love NPR). My writing partner turned me onto them and they are a great band. I'm conflicted because they sing a song about how awful Los Angeles is, but I like it. Entertain yourself with that because there will not be any more postings today. I rarely take time away from my writing and job searching, but today I'm going to visit my grandma and then on to a WGA Foundation event where I get to hear CHARLIE KAUFMAN -- YES, YOU HEARD me, Charlie "Being John Malkovich" Kaufman talk about writing. I can hardly wait. He is one of the most innovative and interesting screenwriters around. Hopefully I will pick up some tips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home