Friday, September 30, 2005

Trailerpalooza

I have not had much time to blog today, so this will probably be my only posting. I am not feeling full of energy and sparkle like normal, so if this seems a bit lackluster, I apologize in advance. I noticed this week that there are a bunch more great trailers online, so I figured I would tell you about a couple. The first trailer is for Match Point, the latest movie from Woody Allen, that stars Scarlett Johansson and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers. Jonathan plays a tennis pro that falls for Scarlett even though she is dating someone else. Just as an FYI, in real life Scarlett is dating Josh Hartnett (don't really care for some reason) and Jonathan is super hot and was AMAZING in the TV movie about Elvis earlier this year. If you want to read more about it and watch the trailer, click here. Next up is the trailer for The Producers. If you haven't heard of or seen the original movie or the play, you must have been living under a rock. The original movie with Gene Wilder and Zero Mostel is pee in your pants funny. I assume that Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick will knock this one out of the park (just as they did on Broadway). If you want to watch the trailer, click here . That's all for now, but I am sure to be in a better mood and have new trailers to post next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home