Thursday, July 27, 2006

Man Finds Success in Hollywood Via... Red Paperclip?

I really try to fight against the fact that sometimes I can be a bitter person. I really am working hard and do hope to have some success as a writer and/or get married to some brainy, sweet, wire rimmed glasses wearing guy who cooks, but until that happens sometimes I can get kind of jealous. This young guy is rich and making movies, but it doesn't upset me because he is trying to make the world a better place with the money he inherited. Thanks to this dumb show David Hasselhoff seems to be having a career resurgence. Come on people, this is a guy who in his heyday was popular because he was on a show with a talking car and most people liked the car better than him. When I read this story today about the red paper clip barter guy getting a deal with Dreamworks, I just about had a meltdown, but then I realized it wouldn't do me any good and I should just focus on my own work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home