Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Lost Boys - Not So Lost Anymore

I know, I know, I'm bad blogger and the few people who read this damn blog are going to stop if I don't start writing more frequently. It has been hard to be inspired because of the sad event listed in one of my last posts. Also, my most recent consulting gig has come to an end, so most of the time I am trying to write or find another gig. If only someone would pay me to write or my writing partner and I would find someone to rep us ** sigh**. Sorry, got distracted there for a minute, but anyway enough about me. I recently read this article about how Corey Haim & Corey Feldman are on the verge of a comeback. Was anyone really wishing they would come back?? I for one never really liked Corey Feldman, and it has been a very long time since I loved Corey Haim in Lucas. I'd much prefer this Corey had a comeback. Well, I suppose if they can have a second shot it proves that anything is possible, so that gives me hope for my writing career.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home