Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Warren Buffett Is Dreamy

I am sure that a few people who read the title of this posting will snicker and I don't care. I happen to have a thing for brilliant guys and if I want to have a crush on a MUCH older man who just happens to be one greatest investors on the planet, I can. If you don't know who he is, shame on you -- try reading a paper at some point. He runs this company and if you want more info on him go here. He recently made this huge donation to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. One of the things I really love about him is that even though he is incredibly rich, smart and talented, he is still a very modest guy. Charlie Rose is doing a three part series on him this week. Even if you miss the show you can go to Google Video and watch Part One and Part Two. The final episode airs tonight and then will be posted tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home