Sunday, January 08, 2006

No Howard For Me Tomorrow AM

Normally I am so prepared. The old me would have had a Sirius radio months before Howard Stern was even going to be on the air. The thing is I am trying not to make quite so many lists and be so over on top of everything, so I kept putting it off. At the time, I wasn't temping and it was really hard to justify the expense, so I left it until today. Yes, today. The day before Howard is going to do his first show on Sirius. So after seeing Brokeback Mountain, I dragged myself to Best Buy and found that literally every Sirius device was sold out. After that disappointment I walked over to the Target in the same center and again found every device sold out. What did I expect the day before. Everyone mocks how neurotic I can be, but in this case, it would have come in handy to be my typical self. I know that eventually I will get to hear Howard on Sirius, but I really wanted to hear the show tomorrow where each member of the show is going to divulge something shocking about themselves. The recent rumor is that Howard might have gotten married to his longtime girlfriend (even after vowing he never would) and now I guess that I'll just have to count on my friend Debbie (who I so hope found radio, as she left it to this weekend as well) to tell me what happened.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh boy you should come over to our house. david insists on listening every evening now. In my opinion, ugh. we have had sirius for awhile now.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home