Friday, November 18, 2005

So Much Good TV, So Little Time

This was a week for really good TV. Nip/Tuck continues to amaze me. This week was a bit difficult to stomach because they did a face transplant and literally had to remove all the skin from a face. I looked at the show through my fingers and I thought I was going to pass out, but I still didn't turn it off. That is the test of a truly good show. Another show that was tremendous this week was Gilmore Girls. A reconciliation took place and we found out something shocking about a character that could have seemed over dramatic, but instead came across as touching and believable. Last night, while I was watching Everwood, I was thinking about how much I still like it and how thankful I am that my friend Ainsley convinced me it was worth watching. The acting on Everwood is great and they finally got rid of Ephram's weird retro sideburn haircut, so all is well. Lastly, I watched Without A Trace last night and although I watch the show fairly regularly and always like it, I must admit the episode last night was a great idea and one of the best of the series. The entire episode was told from the perspective of parents of the missing child instead of the FBI. Laurie Metcalfe (of Roseanne fame) and Matt Craven (a terrific character actor) guest starred as the parents and were really terrific.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home