Wednesday, November 16, 2005

More Free Stuff From Google

You gotta love Google. It seems like every other day they are coming up with a new free product for everyone to use. Click here to check out the most recent offering from them. Those guys just generally seem full of goodness. They are likely going to use the plane they bought to do charitable things with it at least some of the time. I just think it is cool and rare for such rich guys to be so generous and stay relatively down to earth. I'm a fan of a ton of Google stuff, like Gmail, Google Suggest, Google maps, etc. I hope I don't have to pay them back with my soul or something after using so much free stuff. I'm going to go back right now and read the fine print on my Gmail account just to be sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home