Thursday, November 17, 2005

What Are They Smoking Over At People Magazine?

Honestly, I can't believe that People Magazine picked Matthew McConaughey as the Sexiest Man Alive. I mean I get that he is sexy and has a good body, but The Sexiest Man Alive in 2005, I think not. Even more shocking is some of the other choices like Vince Vaughn and Nick Lachey. I'm not trying to be mean and I know that I don't look like Nicole Kidman, but some of the choices just seem strange. The thing is that maybe Vince is even sort of cute, but having him on the sexiest list seems like an odd choice. I am happy that Patrick Dempsey (who should have won the main title), Matt Damon and Anderson Cooper were on the list. Others who could have been included instead of the bad choices would be Paul Rudd, Julian McMahon and Christian Bale. I haven't seen the issue and People.com only has some of the top choices, so if some of my picks were included in the full list, it just proves that I know of what I speak. I don't know what they are smoking over there, but I want some and I don't even do drugs. Whatever it was, it must be pretty good to have gotten them so off track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home