Friday, November 04, 2005

Fridagarita

This celebrity branded alcohol thing is honestly getting out of control. You don't even have to be alive to get one. I read today about the new Frida Kahlo Tequila. Yes, you heard me -- Frida Kahlo Tequila! Now look, it is one thing for Ed McMahon and Sammy Hagar to have their own alcoholic beverages, but they aren't world renowned artists with incredible depth and a meaningful legacy. I mean, I thought the Bob Dylan wine was pushing it, but this is ridiculous. I really am stunned that her family went along with it. To be honest, I could have used some of this tequila or any tequila last night when my sister and I got back to her place. As soon as we parked, we saw 4 raccoons near her garage. My sister swears that one of them was rubbing his paws together and laughing like a mad scientist. I have to admit, I acted like a wuss and was freaked out. We decided to park on the street. For anyone who read my postings yesterday, it turns out that I was dorky enough to get my sister's wireless network up and running. She is very excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home