Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Forever In Good Reviews

I suggested last week that you listen to the new Neil Diamond cd that was streaming live until it went on sale today. If you did, you probably would have really liked what you heard. Neil's new cd, 12 Songs, is getting universally good reviews and I think I might have to go buy it. I grew up with Neil playing in my house and would stand on my bed with a hairbrush and sing Coming to America and the lesser known (according to my friend Dena) Robert E. Lee, so I would probably like it no matter what. Check out the review in Rolling Stone or this one from Entertainment Weekly. In my book, Neil will be forever cool. I guess there must be a ton of Neil fans out there because right now his cd is #1 on Amazon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home