Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A Baldwin And A Vampire Slayer Coming To A Box Office Near You

I'm excited that Melissa Bank's book The Girl's Guide to Hunting and Fishing is being made into a movie. I liked it when I read it and I wonder why it has taken so long for it to come to the big screen. That said, I'm not so sure I think that the casting of Sarah Michelle Gellar and Alec Baldwin in the movie makes sense to me. I like them both individually, but together they just don't match up the way, for instance, Sarah Jessica Parker and Chris Noth did as Carrie and Mr. Big. I have nothing against the older man, younger woman thing, as I have always dated older guys and I did love Carrie and Big together, but there is someting about those two together that makes it seem icky or something. Perhaps, I'm just freaking out over nothing and it will out great. If the movie ends up looking good, I'll be the first to admit my mistake and go see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home