Tuesday, November 08, 2005

This Is For Cleaning Your Teeth?

I recently read about this company that sells flavored toothpaste. Now, I know you are saying that isn't such a big deal, I just brushed my teeth this am with some mint flavored crap by Crest or some such brand, but this isn't the same thing. This company has flavors like Cola, Green Tea and Sea Salt and those aren't even the most unusual flavors. I mean is it really going to make your teeth feel clean to brush them with a flavor called Pumpkin Pudding? I do sometimes use this flavor of toothpaste, but I hardly think it is the same thing. By the way, they also do mouthwash. Anyone up for trying the coffee flavor?

1 Comments:

Blogger Paddy said...

What! no peanut flavour? what`s wrong with these people!!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home