Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Cartman Is King

I'm not embarrassed to admit that I like South Park. I don't catch it every week, but when I do, I generally laugh pretty hard. I know it seems like an odd choice, but my favorite character is definitely Cartman. He is pretty mean, but I think I like him because he just says what he thinks and isn't afraid of anyone and well, I'm afraid of lots of things and people. I know there are a bunch of people that think the show is only about things like fart jokes. I begged my mom and stepdad to watch and swore to them that the show really did have depth and often was topical and really it was satire that was trying to get across an intelligent point. They finally relented and caught an episode about Mr. Hankey The Christmas Poo. I ended up looking like an ass and there is no way that I will ever convince her to watch another episode. Click here if you want to read a recent article with the creators that was done just before the ninth season started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home