Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Back To TV

Read here about how Michael J. Fox is going to do a few episodes of Boston Legal. I don't generally watch that show, but for him, I mostly surely will. I don't know about you, but I adore Michael J. Fox. I was an avid watcher of Family Ties (I know that dates me, but I don't care). I still have to watch Doc Hollywood all the way through, if I see it on TV (even though I have seen it at least 5 times). He is talented, charming and not so hard on the eyes. I can't fathom anyone else playing Marty McFly in Back To the Future (even though I know Zemeckis first shot 6 weeks with Eric Stoltz in the role and then fired him). On a more important note, when he got sick with Parkinson's Disease, he could have not said anything, stayed at home and felt sorry for himself, but instead he wrote a book about what a lucky guy he is and started a foundation that has made huge strides for Parkinson's research.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home